Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Puddle Wonderful

Photo Credit To D. Sharon Pruitt

After a week of hot summer temperatures, a rainy weekend was welcomed! WHEW! Temperatures here dropped from 90 degrees into the low 50's. There was something invigorating about feeling the chill of cold rain drops on my warm skin. As the rain fell softly, I felt as if it was purifying a new beginning. So when Amelie put on her rain boots to jump in puddles outside, I didn't try to distract her... instead I understood and joined her. So much fun! Soon, I hope to share some great news that involves our favorite unique town in the mountains! Keep your fingers crossed. Here's to an evening that involves socks, warm tea with honey, a knitted throw wrapped around me and a movie with just the husband. Shhh both girls are asleep!

I want this cozy to decorate a mug of my favorite chai.

Oh and this song has been in my head all weekend. Helped motivate the puddle jumping.

Amelie loves this song!

Wish I had these on my bed!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment