Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pitter Patter


I am still in quite a fancy over how jovial the long holiday weekend was. It all started with a carousel ride. I thought that opening day at the new carousel in Nederland (our favorite town ever) would be such a fun adventure for Amelie (my 3 year old) but it turns out it lit a fire of giddiness inside of me. The music, the sounds of laughter, the smell of popcorn awakend me to memories of being a child! I haven't felt child-like in a long time. I found myself whispering "It's okay to feel this way enjoy it". And that I did. For the rest of the weekend many little things made my heart pitter patter a bit faster than it normally tends too. Everyone needs to let their inner child shine a bit more. I have rediscovered mine and promise myself to keep her around and pay more attention to her. What makes your heart pitter patter?

Here are some of the things that fed the giddiness:

I bounced around the house all weekend listening to this song!

Oh and these would look scrumptious on Penelope's feet!

This outfit made me want to travel so I booked a mini vacation here.

I just got this and can't wait until the mailman drops it off.

My inner child says I should treat myself to this because it sure is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment