Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mid Summer Being


I'm feeling a bit tender today. On this mid summer day i'm reflecting
and contemplating many thoughts. It is rather difficult to try and
process all of them. So instead I'm embracing this welcomed tenderness by
allowing myself to be. My inner gypsy is lingering and trying to
surface. I can feel her and it is important I listen to what wisdom
she wants to share.

Last weekend we loaded up the Disco and took the girls on a road trip
to Durango,CO. It was a 6 hour drive and we had plenty of time to
laugh,sing and chat. In honor of father's day Jason went Mt. Biking and
got his fix. The girls and I enjoyed exploring the town. One of the things I enjoyed the most was the humming birds. So many of them humming their sweet melodies. I often found myself naturally humming along with them. This much needed getaway
validated that Colorado is truly where I belong. It is were my roots are grounded and settled. It's the place that allows me to feel closest to Mother Earth and grateful for her beauty and nurture.

Sometimes we need to mindful of our feelings and allow them to be.

Link love:

Are you looking for yummy soap? This is the place. My favorite is Portuguese Breakfast.
Addicted to these yummy snacks.
I want one of these.
Listening to this song over and over and over.
Loving Jack's new CD. It was on our road trip compilation. Particularly groovin to this!
Wow...dreaming of this home!

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment