Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Believe In The Wonders Of Tomorrow

Looking out my window....

On this beautiful Sunday I'm finding myself revelling in the midst of the comforts of winter and the hints of a the new beginnings of spring. Not sure if I'm ready to say goodbye to winter. However, I'm feeling anxious for a redefinition of me. I'm re-evaluating some of the priorities and expectations I've written down for myself and thinking it is time to change. After multiple gut checks, I continue to tell my self that I need to be true to my inner self. There are many things going on right now and I promise to share them soon. In the mean time, I wanted to toss the idea out there of taking risks, accepting challenges and committing yourself to all of the emotions such changes can bring about. I have no willingness to let things stay the same. It is in the journey where you evolve and appreciate the depth of your work to reach the celebration, the happiness and accomplishment. Are you about to face a change or challenge? I would love to hear about it!


Today's Link Love:

You can never have to many pillows. Enjoy this!

Oh I could really use these for our garden boxes this spring.

Love Love Loving this band!

EEK! I want this. It would go perfectly on my porch!

Excited to celebrate this event in town next weekend!

Still thinking about getting this! Should I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment