Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter Wonderland

The snow outside is bringing a silent solitude.
I am hear most certainly to grow into these mountains.
It seems as if everything nature has to offer is a tiny miracle.
So often the beauty of the forest speaks in silence to the very core of my being...

I just tucked Amelie into bed for a nap but before she closed her eyes, we read this new book. It was a must have. We are so excited to build fairy homes in our own back yard. We've decided that the winter fairies need homes too and so we are going to start building them some. When I finished reading, I planted a big kiss on her cheek and she kissed me back and said "I love you Nancy". PRICELESS!

Enjoying the snow storm on a silent Sunday. Resting and being mindful of all the little miracles that surround me. How about you? What are you doing today? Oh and if you have ever built any fairy homes please share photos and ideas.
image credit to loretolda's photostream

1 comment:

  1. We are good, awaiting a snowy winter storm to come our way. We are making soup, cuddled in blankets, me drinking Yerba Mate and Case a Rocky Mountain IPA, incense burning, Pandora on, relaxing as the wind blows her sweet sounds. Now missing you oh so much..... I hope Amelie has sweet amazing dreams about her Fairy Houses. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete