Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

A few of my favorite things





Oh how I love the weekends! And oh how I love spending it with my family. We started off with a yummy breakfast here. It's one of my favorite places to eat. Next was a stroll down Pearl Street. It was a delicious summer morning. It was a brisk 70 degree morning and the slight chill made me anxious for the upcoming Fall season. The Fall is my favorite season and I am looking forward to putting on a sweater soon. Until then I will enjoy the remainder of the summer bidding it a good farewell.

3 comments:

  1. I am so ready for Fall! these past few days have been unbearably hot. I love the painting...Enjoy Life It is Delicious...so true!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A recap of a perfect day! :)

    Life certainly is delicious! It's refreshing to hear someone actually say that and understand the true meaning behind it.

    Cheers to the good life,

    The Freely Living Life Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so funny to have a local comment on my blog!!! i've never had that happen before. i love yours. you feel like a friend. i'm so glad the fire is out!! i went with a friend up fourmile tonight. to see her house that is still there that she just got to see today for the first time. it looks like the moon in a a lot of places. with skeletons of houses. don't know.

    fire is fierce. you are so beautiful. a kitchen breakfast sounds nice!! so nice to meet you, nancy.

    ReplyDelete